Academic Scholarship, Research Grant and Conference Scholarship Programs
Welcome to the ENA Foundation scholarship and grant program. The mission of the ENA Foundation is to provide educational scholarships and research grants in the discipline of emergency nursing.
Emergency Medicine Foundation & ENA Foundation partnership
The Emergency Medicine Foundation and the ENA Foundation have partnered to offer a new research grant worth $50,000 for work focused on health disparities in emergency nursing. This is your opportunity to be a change agent who helps improve the health care access, delivery, use, quality and outcomes of people affected by health disparities such as racial and ethnic minorities, the LGBTQIA+ population, individuals with limited health literacy and others.
What You Need to Know:
- Applications for the grant are open now through Feb. 5
- Applicants should be emergency medicine physician/nurse Co-Principal Investigator (PI) team in a department or division of emergency medicine
- Review the Request for Proposal for eligibility requirements and detailed submission instructions.
Scholarship and Grant application periods for 2021
- EN21 Conference Scholarships for International Nurses- January 15 - February 15, 2021
- 2021 ENA Foundation / Sigma Research Grant- February 22 - April 2, 2021
- 2021 Academic Scholarships- March 1 - April 30, 2021
- EN21 Conference Scholarships- March 15 - April 16, 2021
- Seed Grants - September 13 - October 18, 2021
TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS YOU MUST REGISTER.
Thank you for your interest in the ENA Foundation Scholarship and Grant Program. Please contact the ENA Foundation at (847) 460-4100 or by e-mail at ENA.Foundation@ena.org if you have any questions.